Here Comes Peter Cottontale

Easter seems so early this year being at the end of March so we quickly rushed to the mall to snatch a picture with the Easter Bunny.  Let me remind you of last years photo...
Yep, that was what I was a little worried might happen again.  Tears and a fuzzy death grip from the easter bunny.  

However, I was so pleasantly surprised!  Both of the boys went running up to the bunny and gave him a hug.  I tried to snag a photo of this blessed moment until the crazed bunny put his furry paw in front of his face as if to say "No Free Photos!" I reassured him that I would be buying the outrageously priced posed photo but that really didn't change his mind. Anyways, after the embrace the boys hopped onto the the bunny's lap and gave such a great cheese!  Here is the moment we have all been waiting for...

Happy Easter!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No more diapers

Nolan's First Bath and a Visit from Grandma and Grandpa Boone

Potty Master and No Nap Magee