Handymen

Lowe's has a program called "Build and Grow" which is where they give kids a chance to build something together with their family.  My cousin used to participate in with his daughter and I couldn't wait until the boys were old enough to do it too.  I happened to come across a link to the page and signed the boys up to make a monster truck.  After Carter's Tae Kwon Do on Saturday we headed over to Jackson Lowe's to get building. When you arrive they give you an apron and safety goggles to wear and keep.  The boys were so stoked about putting them on that Bob and I could barely get them tied up before they began to build.  The lady gave each one of the boys a small hammer and a kit with the pieces for the project inside.  Bob and I quickly found a place in an aisle and got started.
I know that this might sound silly but...this was such a great moment with the boys!

Busy at work

My little hammering man


The finished product...monster mutt monster truck!  They have been racing them ever since.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No more diapers

Nolan's First Bath and a Visit from Grandma and Grandpa Boone

Potty Master and No Nap Magee