Surprise Shower!

Girls Night Out is one of my favorite nights that I look forward to very often!  We all try to get together as much as we can but with our schedules, traveling husbands, and sick kids it can be difficult. Last Thursday night we were heading out to Deborah's house have girls night and when we arrived I quickly realized these crazy ladies had planned a surprise baby shower for me.  They had been asking me about what I needed and what they could buy for me and I said, "Girls, this is the third one...we have everything that we need, no need  for anything," As I soon found out...they are not good listeners.
Deborah had transformed her dining room area to a magnificent party place.  She made the banner and all the fun tissue flowers.  The table was sprinkled with confetti and chocolate.
Zuzanna had made one of her amazing cakes. Red velvet...yummy!  Since we don't know the sex of the baby she creatively made the cake with both pink and blue frosting!

All of the girls had taken time out of their busy schedules to not only plan but coordinate with Bob about this surprise shower.  It was such a great time.  I can't tell you how much these women mean to me!  I am so lucky to have found such a great group of strong women in such a short time that I will be heartbroken when we leave.  I am truly blessed to call these ladies friends! Thanks again to all of you for making that night so special for me!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No more diapers

Nolan's First Bath and a Visit from Grandma and Grandpa Boone

Potty Master and No Nap Magee