Unforgettable moments

Here are a few stories that have transpired that I hope not to forget…

This morning Sylvia the elf brought hot cocoa and marshmallows for The boys. Landon and Nolan were shoving as many marshmallows has they could in their mouth's while I loaded the car. It ended in a fight where Nolan bit Landon. Then Landon was crying so hard he threw up the marshmallows all over Carter's book bag and winter coat.it has been quite a morning and it's only 7:30 AM.

While reading our bedtime story,  Nolan says "me don't like spiders, poop, and boogers." It was so matter of fact and hard for me to keep a straight face

The boys have recently been asking to use my phone to take pictures and videos of each other.  The results are just too funny!

Brotherly snuggles


We have one tree in our backyard and during a severe wind storm half of the tree cracked off.  This was the tree that we color with sidewalk chalk: "The Rainbow Tree".  We hope that it doesn't die because the boys love to climb that tree.  As you can see, they are still climbing even though it is damaged.


One morning while getting ready for school, I heard Nolan and Landon talking in the bathroom.  I peeked in the door and saw this.  They were talking about the dreams they had that night.

With hopes of keeping the kids in their own beds all night long, Bob grabbed Mario vinyl stickers as a reward for the boys.  Each night they wake up in their own bed they get to choose a sticker for their wall.  So far it has been working out very well.  Carter is admiring them all as he reads at night.

The other day Landon wanted to play outside but he was wearing "short pants".  I said if you are heading outs tide you are going to have to wear long pants.  I gave him two choices of pants to put on.  He says, "Mom can I wear jeans instead?"  In my head I am thinking…did I hear that right…he hates jeans because they are not fluffy enough.  I grabbed him a pair of jeans.  He put them on and said, "Dad will give me a few extra Wii minutes for wearing these!"  I cracked up!  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No more diapers

Nolan's First Bath and a Visit from Grandma and Grandpa Boone

Potty Master and No Nap Magee