More great pictures to share

My mom had been taking pictures of everything as the whole delivery process took place and I finally tracked down her memory card so I could share them on the blog.

Proud Daddy!

Maw Maw with Nolan

Carter checks out Nolan for the first time

Aunt Katie holding Nolan

My friend Laura told me how she had gotten her daughter a big sister gift when her son was born so I stole this idea.  The boys were so excited to open up their big brother gifts from Nolan.  


They got their first "Rescue Bot" from baby Nolan. Carter took his to show and tell the next day and told everyone about how his new brother got it for him

Paintbrush suckers...sugar rush!

Paw Paw holds Nolan

When the boys came to visit they loved to sit in the bed and watch cartoons!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No more diapers

Nolan's First Bath and a Visit from Grandma and Grandpa Boone

Potty Master and No Nap Magee