Carter graduates from preschool



I have to admit the whole idea of “graduating” for preschoolwhen you have to return next year for 4-year old preschool is a little hokeyfor me.  It is a hard concept to explainto your kids to understand.  Anyways bethat as it may, once I arrived at the ceremony and saw him in that papergraduation cap my heart melted.  My mom,Bob’s mom, and Katie came to see him graduate. Bob was in Cleveland for training for his new position so he wasn’t ableto be there.  This was very difficult forhim to miss out on so I videotaped it for him to watch when he got home.  Most of the students wore the papergraduation caps.  When their name wascalled by the teacher they would walk across this little bridge, pose and smilefor the camera.  Carter was so proud ofhimself when he go up there on that bridge he was full of pride.  After they crossed the bridge they all sangsongs and had a treat. 
Our little scholar

So proud

Singing with classmates

Eating a snack with one of his best friends Hudson

Once it was over, I wanted to snag a few photos of Carterwith all the family.  We drove uptownwhere all the tulips and lilacs were in full bloom for a beautifulbackground. 


Loving on grandma and mawmaw

Love this picture with my boys

 Everyone was happy and itwas such a great moment to share with everyone! Here’s to graduation from preschool…let’s do it again next year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No more diapers

Nolan's First Bath and a Visit from Grandma and Grandpa Boone

Potty Master and No Nap Magee