Heidi turns 40!

Turning 40 years old has been something that I admit has been hard to do.  So in an attempt to ease into my forties, I created a full day of fun activities with as many friends and family as I could. 


Thanks to my friend, Jess she hosted a slow flow birthday yoga class. We enjoyed coffee, bagels, and tea afterward.
Next we ventured to Go Ape! Treetop zipline adventure in Strongsville. 



Some of the kids were able to join too!



I may of had to encourage Alissa along a few times because she was not as excited about the heights!











The evening concluded with appetizers and drinks at The Shipyards in Lorain. 


Amy was able run on over to celebrate with me!





So many great friends and family came to celebrate with me. It made getting older a lot easier. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No more diapers

Nolan's First Bath and a Visit from Grandma and Grandpa Boone

Potty Master and No Nap Magee