Kirsi's baptisim

We were so excited to be a part of Kirsi's baptism celebration.  After school on Friday, we jumped in the car and journeyed over.  Saturday morning we headed over to the barn to set up the tables and the boys were amazed by the tractors.

Bob willingly volunteered to take 6 out of 7 kids to the theatre to see the movie Trolls.  I know right? Unbelievable. Amy, Kirsi, and I stayed back and got as much ready as we could at the house for the next day.



After the movie we all went on a nature hike in the back yard.  It was such a beautiful day we had to take advantage of it.



Bob had to head out that evening to fly out early for work but the boys and I stayed for the ceremony and celebration.  It was a little stressful trying to keep my 3 boys and her 4 kids quiet during a Catholic mass but we managed.  Boy was I sweating!!  After mass we all went to the front of the church where Kirsi was baptized.  What a beautiful moment that we were so lucky to be a part of.
Beautiful Mother and Kirsi and me...Kirsi's Godmother

An amazing, beautiful, strong mother who stands tall through all that she has faced in her and her children's lives so far...I am in awe of her faith and strength.  Carry on Warrior.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No more diapers

Nolan's First Bath and a Visit from Grandma and Grandpa Boone

Potty Master and No Nap Magee