Beulah Beach Summer Camp

Here in the area there is a Summer Day Camp called Beulah Beach.  It is a church based camp right on the water.  Crazy thing: I went to this camp when I was in middle school because it is affiliate with my hometown church in Bucyrus.  I have been looking forward to sending the boys to this camp since we moved here because I had such great memories.  
This was the year for them to both be able to go.  I was a little nervous about leaving my boys with people I didn't know and have them do dangerous/adventurous things without me but I said many prayers and trusted they were in God's hands.  The first morning I dropped them off, I got emotional as I watched them timidly walk up to their counselor.  
Every day that I picked them up during the week they were so pumped to tell me everything they did!  Ziplines, giant swings, a huge slip and slide down a hill, swimming in the lake and pool, Skittle War, water balloon fights, soccer, riding on a speed boat, and so much more!!!




Crusin' down the slip and slide!


This was the boy's group for the week!  Kaytlyn was their counselor and she was fantastic!

Brave Landon getting harnessed in to swing on the Giant Swing! Landon was the youngest one at camp to do this!  


His smile is just contagious!

She loved the boys and they couldn't get enough of her either!  Lots of hugs at the end of the week!

Carter on the swing!

Locked and Loaded on the speed boat on the lake

Skittle War

What a great experience for them!




I can't believe how great the boys did this week!  It will be hard for them to wait a whole year to go again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No more diapers

Nolan's First Bath and a Visit from Grandma and Grandpa Boone

Potty Master and No Nap Magee