Oldies but Goodies

This past weekend we had plans to see some friends from college.  We traveled down to Defiance, Ohio after work on Friday to stay with my college roommate and her family.  Amy and I were roommates, classmates, and also volleyball teammates all throughout college.  We all went to college together (her husband, my husband, me and Amy).  We have a great friendship that we have continued to keep in touch through the years.  They have 3 kids so when we get all of ours together with theirs it tends to be a wild good time.
All the kids snacking before bedtime

Even though we don't see them all that often the kids play together like they are best friends!

 On Saturday morning Amy and I went to a 31 summer catalog release meeting.  We had a great time just having a chance to chat about old times, vent about craziness, and just be girls without kids for a few hours.  After the meeting we went to another college vball teammates baby shower.  This was a great time.  It is amazing how you can get together with people you may not have seen for years but be able to pick up the conversation right where you left off.  These girls are amazing and I am so lucky to have met them!  I wish that we all lived closer or that for just one long weekend a year we could drop everything and hang out just like the old days!
These are my oldies but goodies!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No more diapers

Nolan's First Bath and a Visit from Grandma and Grandpa Boone

Potty Master and No Nap Magee