Sending our love

I am a photo freak and I know it and I am okay with it! I am the always looking for the opportunity to create a photo card to send to others.  Bob gets very annoyed by this so I am trying hard to tame it down.  I wanted to paint a heart on the boys butt cheeks but that idea did not fly with Bob.  Next, I wanted to dress them up like little cupids but I couldn't find any wings and the make shift ones I made from poster board were a bust.  I finally settled for simplistic and it was too late to send the photo cards.  Bob won this battle but let it be known that it will not happen again!  Ha Ha

Check out these cute boys for Valentine's Day!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No more diapers

Nolan's First Bath and a Visit from Grandma and Grandpa Boone

Potty Master and No Nap Magee