Heidi goes sky diving!!!

Talk about doing a "bucket list" activity...I went skydiving.  A co-worker of mine turned 40 this year just like me and she said, "All I want to do is go sky diving but no one in my family will go with me"...I immediately reply "Well, I would go with you!"
We decided to head down to Ashland, Ohio to complete this once-in-a-lifetime jump.  Bob was in Europe for work traveling so he was unable to attend but my parents met me there and the boys were there too!
The suit you up in a jump suit. 

The Boys were excited for me to do this!

Amy and I pretending to jump out of the fake plane on the ground as we waiting patiently for the real thing!

The experience was amazing.  We went up in a little plane and with a guide strapped to our back we jumped out into the sky. 
These photos are out of order but show how much fun I had!









What a super fun experience...I can't wait to do it with Carter when he turns 18!
Jumped on October 15th, 2022 (I was 40 years old)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No more diapers

Nolan's First Bath and a Visit from Grandma and Grandpa Boone

Potty Master and No Nap Magee