Memphis kiddie park

Carter and Landon have been enjoying themselves this summer at Beulah Beach, nature camp, and camp Invention so I have been loving my time with just Nolan.  Danielle and her kids came up to join us on our annual trip to Memphis Kiddie Park.





This ride was too cute...if only we could hear their conversation.


Addie realized that most of the rides to her liking were "baby rides" so her and I rode the carousel instead.


Maw Maw braved a train ride with all the kids.  As the drove away they yelled out to us, "So long suckers."

So there is only one roller coaster at the park and frankly that thing scares me to death.  I have ridden it many times with the kids because I thought they were going to fly out or get whiplash.  It's insane.  I boycott it now because I am too old to wear a neck brace in public.  Danielle volunteered willingly to ride with the kids.  From the moment they took off from the station she was laughing so hard we could hear her and it made everyone else laugh too.


What a fun day at Memphis Kiddie Park!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No more diapers

Nolan's First Bath and a Visit from Grandma and Grandpa Boone

Potty Master and No Nap Magee