Summertime fun week four

Time together making memories that I hope they remember!  We stopped by the library in town and made the firecracker craft!  It is funny how quickly Landon and Nolan complete it but Carter is now taking a lot of time to make it his own!  I thought these would be so cute to use as decorations for the holiday however the boys have used them as TNT to blow everything up in our house…surprising right?

Next we took a walking trip downtown Vermilion.  I would love to visit all the cute little shops but with three boys that is called "Mission Impossible." We only hit the ice cream store and homemade candy shop!  Carter and Nolan wanted ice cream but Landon decided he wanted to pick out candy at the candy store.  When we got there he picked out this test tube candy full of sugar (a mini pixie stick in my world).  Landon ate that candy up in one bite…I wish I would have gotten a picture of his face because it was so puckered up!

My heart is so happy when I see the boys so happy in the lake.  As a child, we spent as much of our summer that we could at the lake.  This beach is the one in Lorain (lake view beach) by our first home. The water was chilly that day but they were having a blast swimming around together.

Beach bums!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No more diapers

Nolan's First Bath and a Visit from Grandma and Grandpa Boone

Potty Master and No Nap Magee