Visiting with Friends

 Carter is a daredevil!
My best friend Matt!

Landon loved falling in the leaves!

Can you believe that they are looking at the camera and smiling?  What a difficult task!

The girls with the boys!

Last week I headed down to Bucyrus because I had a 31 party in Columbus on Monday the 14th.  I have to tell you that this whole 31 thing I was so skeptical about it but I am loving it!  It is so much fun and I am meeting new people.  It's great!  Anyways on our trip down some of our friends from Cleveland drove to Toledo and met us for lunch!  We met Matt, Katie, and Fritz for lunch at Max and Erma's.  The boys were so excited to see them.  They spoil my boys like they were their own.  After lunch we headed to a park and the boys had a blast.  It is such a blessing to have such great friends who will make the drive to visit our kids!  Here are a few pictures from the park adventures!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No more diapers

Nolan's First Bath and a Visit from Grandma and Grandpa Boone

Potty Master and No Nap Magee