3 weeks left!

This past weekend Bob and I took our birthing/Lamaze classes on Saturday and Sunday. I am so glad that we went because it did a great job of explaining relaxation strategies to use. We did see a movie of a real birth! Wow! What blew me away was that there was a big mirror at your feet so that you can watch what is going on down there. The instructor encouraged this as motivation to keep you pushing. Not quite sure about that yet-doesn't seem like my cup of tea. After our class on Saturday, Mom, Dad, Gma and Gpa Grocho, Danielle, and Edd came up and we went out to eat at the Cheesecake Factory to celebrate Mother's Day! It was so much fun! On Sunday we returned to the class! They talked a lot about the drugs that you will have on tap to use during this process. Then they showed a movie of a women getting an epidural. I looked over at Bob and he was as white as a ghost. I said, what's wrong. He said he wasn't feeling well and he was going to throw up and pass out but not to make a scene. He began fanning himself and luckily we had a break quickly after ward. I know that he will have to go to the hallway during this time. After the class we got a tour of the birthing part of the hospital. I wrote down the rooms I want to request when we arrive at the hospital. When we walked past the nursery the instructor brought a little 6 lb. baby who was just born. She was beautiful! I am so stinkin excited! I want this little man to arrive sooner than later.

Comments

micnauman said…
3 more weeks! 3 more weeks!! 3 more weeks! We are sooo excited to see Baby Boone pics!! Addie can't wait to meet her new friend and show him the ropes! Hang in there for the last 21 days! He'll be here before you know it! Sleep as much a you can now because you're sleeping days are numbered! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

No more diapers

Nolan's First Bath and a Visit from Grandma and Grandpa Boone

Potty Master and No Nap Magee