Take your kids to work day

Hello again. This is Bob chiming in with a new post. I once again had the opportunity to take the older boys with me to work for bring your kids to work day.  This is such an incredible way for the boys to get an idea of what I do on a daily basis. However, they get to do things and see places that I don’t have access to at Eaton Center. Hahahah. 


The day always starts in the atrium with a welcome and introductions.

Both boys spoke up and answered questions during the welcome Introductions and they won some small prizes. They were asked to describe what their parent does at work, and both boys gave surprisingly detailed answers.  Lando was so pumped to win a Panera gift card for some Mac n cheese. 

The boy sitting next to Carter was eyeing up his candy.  About one minute later I heard Carter asking him if he wanted amherst he kit kat. The boy was pumped! 

Touring the fitness area.  I have access here, but I can’t say that I use it.  Maybe I’ll start using it next week. 




They spoil the kids with massive popsicles after lunch. 

Gametime in the game room. I can’t say that I use this either. The boys seem to think I play pop a shot and billiards every day at work. 


So when the boys came with me to work last year they both built out a presentation to share with some of my coworkers about themselves and what they like to do. They insisted upon an encore this year and decided to present about their favorite animals. Carter presented about the peregrine falcon and Landon about the emperor penguins.  I did not get any pictures during the presentations, but here are a couple photos that they used in their presentation. Let’s just say the presentations were a hit.  Carter talked about a falcon landing on his shoulder during a baseball game and Landon talked about how cold it is in Antarctica (he tried to convince them he has been there before). 







Proud papa. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No more diapers

Nolan's First Bath and a Visit from Grandma and Grandpa Boone

Potty Master and No Nap Magee