Mom and son dance

An amazing event: Guy and His Gal dance!  The moments are few and far between that the boys want me to be with them with their friends but I jumped on this chance to share with them.  The theme was Hawaiian and I had a grass skirt, coconut bra, and bikini swimsuit cover-up ready to wear however, the boys refused to come with me if I did.  I made a sacrifice with my attire so they would both feel confident and comfortable. 



Before the dance we met The Foisy and Haney families at Sal and Al's for dinner together.  We had a great time with delicious food.
Next at the dance there were games of limbo, dancing, and even the locomotion all shared with friends and full of laughter and smiles.








Aiden and Carter




Landon and Christopher


These girls are the greatest gals with boys that can relate all the crazy that comes from being a boy mom!


These boys make me proud.


Amazing memories made with this great tribe of boys and their proud Mamas! Mahalo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No more diapers

Nolan's First Bath and a Visit from Grandma and Grandpa Boone

Potty Master and No Nap Magee