It’s National Take a Hike Day!

If you don't already know it I love to celebrate anything and everything.  My favorite site to reference is the National Day Calendar.  It gives a list of what national day it is for each day.  I look everyday to see what we can celebrate that specific day.  Last Saturday was National Take A Hike day...count us Boone's in for a hike anywhere.  We invited our family friends the Hanney's to come and explore a new nature hike at the Rocky River Reservation.


To see this amazing view we had to venture up quite a few stairs to get to the top.  We all made it!



These boys are thick as thieves together...I see a future of shinnegans together!


As the trail weaved through the woods the boys all had a great time.  Each one of them had their own walking sticks.



These three boys were posing so suspiciously...turns out they were hiding a sign that said "Please stay on designated trail"...they didn't want Dana and I to see because we would make them stay on the trail instead of exploring.


This natural stairway was so cool from the top of the trail to the base of the hill.


This sweet lady, Dana, is a friend who totally gets me!  She is someone who I feel like we can be ourselves and we both appreciate our crazy together!


This monkey boy straight climbed up this tree with nothing but his upper body strength!  He is part monkey I think!


Happy National Take a Hike Day to you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No more diapers

Nolan's First Bath and a Visit from Grandma and Grandpa Boone

Potty Master and No Nap Magee