All You Need is Love, Love, Love is all you need!

I am a sucker for Valentine's Day…I've been a sappy romantic for as long as I can remember and that is one thing I hope to pass on to my boys…love is all you need.  We started out our Valentine's Day with a quick photo op before heading off to school to celebrate.







The official day began with heart streamers hanging from the doorway, hearts scattered on the floor leading down the stairs to a table full of heart shaped pancakes.
After breakfast, heart shaped scavenger hunt clues lead the boys through the house to find their sweet reward.

Discovering the treasure at the end of the scavenger hunt


Nolan was so happy with his treasure that he carried it around the house for quite some time!

Our days are packed full of the hustle and bustle of reality but I hope that the boys know that no matter what happens we love them to the moon and back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No more diapers

Nolan's First Bath and a Visit from Grandma and Grandpa Boone

Potty Master and No Nap Magee