Father's Day

Today is Father's Day!!!  I have been trying to think of what we could get Bob for Father's day.  He has been trying to convince me for about 6 months that he NEEDS a smoker.  In reality I didn't think that he would use it nearly as much as he thought but he insisted he would.  So what my baby wants my baby gets…the smoker arrived in the mail about 2 weeks ago.  When we got home from school it was on the porch and so the boys helped me push it inside.  Since it was so heavy I needed to put it somewhere close that Bob wouldn't find it.  What better place than…the laundry room!  He doesn't go in there very often.  You know it lasted unseen up until 4 days before Father's Day when Landon  walked him in to show him.  He was very excited.  The very next day our fridge was full of a variety of meat to smoke.
The boys decorated a cup for Bob and we even took a photo for a frame for his desk.

We took Bob to a cool flower garden with a nature walk today! Check out these great pictures!




Bob is such a great dad to these three crazy boys!  He is so loving and an amazing role model.  I hope the boys grow up to be just like him!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No more diapers

Nolan's First Bath and a Visit from Grandma and Grandpa Boone

Potty Master and No Nap Magee