Weekend Fun

Weekends are what I look forward to so much!  On Friday all the crazy ladies met at the PAT classroom for a playdate.  This is ideal for me because it is such a huge room full of toys, games, art supplies, and so much more.  The kids can run and play and wear themselves out! That is exactly what they did too!
Jackson loved climbing to the top of the climber and sliding down the slide!

Ashley helped manage a puzzle 

Carter and his buddy Hudson!

Hudson and Landry being silly!

After the playdate, we got in the car and drove to Ohio to spend the weekend at my parents house.  On Saturday we ventured over the indoor carousel in Mansfield.  I had never been before and I knew the boys would love it.  We jumped on the carousel and let the boys choose which animal they wanted to ride.  Carter chose the closest horse to the entrance gate.  Landon walked around the whole thing to look at each creature.  This reminded me so much of how Bob and I shop.  I run in and grab what I want quickly...Bob wants to look around at everything and then take a good 20-25 minutes to decide.  Funny how little things like choosing an animal at a carousel can cause you to compare to that!  Anyways, once the ride started the boys were laughing and smiling from ear to ear.
Carter loved this horse because it had silver on it just like his silver "super turbo fast" shoes.

Maw Maw and me with the boys

Do you think they are excited to ride???




The second time the boys rode the carousel, I decided to actually get on a horse of my own and ride.  You should have seen the looks I got from the crowd as they watched a 7 month pregnant lady holding on for dear life.  It went around quicker than I thought it would.  After I was on the horse and we were traveling at the speed of light thoughts of panic raced through my head.  Such as, how would I save Carter if he started to fall off? Needless to say after that ride I didn't ride again.

Once we got back to my parents house my sister, her husband and Adelynn arrived.  The boys were so excited to see her and she is equally excited to see them.  She is currently going through a kissing stage which the boys love.  However Adelynn's kisses consist of open mouth and lots of spit.  She comes at Landon with her mouth wide open and he gladly goes in for a wet smooch.  Every morning we wake up at Maw Maw and Paw Paw's we walk across the street to the gas station store to buy Krispie Kreme doughnuts.  Carter calls the store the "doughnut factory" and is eager to wake up and head on over to choose his doughnut.  The weather was chilly and snowy so Bob had a brilliant idea of putting the boys in the sled and pulling them to the store.  They loved it!
Landon lounging as Maw Maw pulls him

Check out the boys holding onto their doughnuts!

Aunt D and Baby Adelynn came along to get doughnuts too!

Adelynn is on the move now and she loves to be close to the boys and try and do what they are doing.  She loved watching Carter play his tablet. Do you see her hand on his shoulder?  Too cute!

One of the main things that we try to do each time we get them all together is a group bath!  It is a great place for them to have fun and splash around together.

Fun on the weekends makes the week go by so much faster!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No more diapers

Nolan's First Bath and a Visit from Grandma and Grandpa Boone

Potty Master and No Nap Magee