The Halloween fun continues

This past weekend the boys and I traveled down to Bucyrus to visit my parents.  They are headed out of town on an anniversary vacation and we wanted to see them before they left.  This worked out great because due to Hurricane Sandy their trick or treating had been moved to Saturday.   Which meant one more chance for the kids to wear their costumes and yes, Carter, one more chance to get more candy!  My sister and baby Adelynn also had the chance to come up with us.  We got all the kids dressed in costume and headed over to my grandparents house.  They love spending time with their great grandkids.  My grandma just loves it when the boys hug on her and let her cuddle with her even though it is always just for a quick second.
I love this picture not only because the kids are looking great but this is exactly where we always took photos of all the grandkids each time we all got together at Grandma and Grandpa Grocho's.

After trick or treating we went back for naps and the boys insisted that Maw Maw read to them from the Cars 2 I Spy book.  I think she was loving it just as much as they were.
Carter got this "light saber" from a family friend and it hasn't left his hand since.

The boys love on their baby Adelynn like crazy.  She goes nuts over them too.  She would lean in and open mouth kiss Carter and he would just go back for more!

It was a great visit for all of us!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No more diapers

Nolan's First Bath and a Visit from Grandma and Grandpa Boone

Potty Master and No Nap Magee