Capturing a Moment in Time

I'm going to say it again...Time just flies by...it really does.  I am amazed by how fast the boys are growing up.  My head feels like it is spinning just trying to keep up with both of them and what they are doing or more appropriately...what are they getting into. I try to tell myself to remember specific moments in my head that I can refer to when I get old...you know like 35...but I have decided taking pictures might be a better way to remember because I have pregnancy brain.

Each year since we have had kids we have always had professional pictures taken of our family.  This is very important to me more than any gift you could ever give me.  I would do this more often however I can only get Bob to agree to do it once a year.  We usually do it during the summer but this year I thought why not try a fall photo shoot.  I was anticipating an exceptionally warm fall like last year but that quickly changed and it is pretty chilly now.  I was scrambling to find a date to get them taken before we would all freeze to death outside.  We had them taken last weekend when it was just perfect.  A friend of mine, Laura Lokers, had found this photographer earlier this year and I have just admired her photos so when it was time to call someone I knew just who I wanted.  Her name is Robyn and she owns Mayzie Photography. She is a stay a home mom with two children (15 months apart) and two older children from her husbands first marriage.  She totally gets how crazy dealing with active children can be.  She just jumped right in and captured their true personalities.  I can't stop looking at this pictures!  Can't wait for the new little one to come to be able to  get some more pictures together as a family!








Love what we have!

Comments

LC said…
Love the photos! She did a great job capturing the boys' personalities and I think the last one is my favorite :)

Popular posts from this blog

No more diapers

Nolan's First Bath and a Visit from Grandma and Grandpa Boone

Potty Master and No Nap Magee