Slumber Party with my sister!


This past week I have been off for spring break! During this week I have been trying to get as much done as I can and visit as many people as I can. I haven't seen my sister since January because our schedules have been so crazy. My mom and I drove down to Columbus on Friday and met her at her gym. She worked us out and then we had dinner together. We spent the night at her place and then went shopping on Saturday. She hadn't seen my belly since January and it has gotten just a little bigger since then. She finally got to feel the baby kick and move around. She was freaked out at first but then couldn't keep her hands off my belly. We had a great time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No more diapers

Nolan's First Bath and a Visit from Grandma and Grandpa Boone

Potty Master and No Nap Magee