30 weeks! Only 10 more to go!



Here is the buddah belly! I am being taken over by a little man! My belly button is not quite sticking out yet but I can't wait until it does! Recently, he has been moving all over. He tries to get around by my back and I have to rub him back into the center. Bob loves talking to the belly and hoping the baby will kick him in the face. We had our doctor's appointment on Monday which will be the last one with this doctor because she is leaving the practice. I already have another doctor lined up from within their group of doctors. She said everything is going very well and we are right on track!

Comments

ML said…
SOOOOOOOOOO stinkin' exciting to get to this point!!!!!!!!! Your head must be floating with how excited you and Bob are!!!!!! ENJOY every day and movement of the little man!!!
Remember.... "Hey doc, NO STRETCHING OF THE MEMBRANES!!!!" is your favorite phrase now!!!

Popular posts from this blog

No more diapers

Nolan's First Bath and a Visit from Grandma and Grandpa Boone

Potty Master and No Nap Magee