Preschool Begins

It is the start of the school year and not only am I headed back to start teaching but the boys are going to preschool.  Each day as we drive to school to get my classroom ready we wave hello! to the preschool building.  Carter has been talking with Landon about all the things that will happen.  I am very excited for them both to go to preschool and be in separate classes.  Landon needs the chance to be his own person.  Today was the first day and boy were they excited.  I was worried that Landon would be scared and cry when he finally realized that Carter wasn't with him.  No...they always prove me wrong.  They didn't even look back at me as they ran to their classrooms with their book bags on their backs. Each one hung up their book bag on the hook and quickly began playing.  No need for Mommy!  It made me sad that they didn't need me but it is great to know they are independent.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No more diapers

Nolan's First Bath and a Visit from Grandma and Grandpa Boone

Potty Master and No Nap Magee