Friends from college come to visit


This past weekend our friends from college came to visit. (Amy and TJ Hammer) This was the first time they were getting to see Carter and Landon. They have two little girls Halley and Aubrey and Amy is pregnant and due in December. They came in on Saturday evening and we hung out and relaxed at the house. The girls played with Carter on the swing set and in the mini pool. On Sunday we went down to the park where the kids played on the playground and at the splash pad. It was so fun to see the kids and to catch up with old friends. We hope to visit them over the Christmas holiday to see their new arrival. Today is my first day all by myself with the two boys! Last night was very rough with Landon. He was up from 12:38-3:23am. Then he fell asleep in my arms from 3:48-4:27am. At 5:30am I brought him downstairs to let Bob catch some z's before work. Landon fell asleep and woke up to eat at 7:02 and Carter woke up at 7:04am. Let the circus begin. Carter laid down for a nap from 8:20-10:20 and I slept with Landon for 1 hr. I got up took a shower, dried my hair, unloaded dishwasher, reloaded dishwasher, and started laundry before Carter got up. My strategy is to work like an ant while they are sleeping because I might not get the chance to while they are awake! Say a little prayer for me each day and send me your patience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No more diapers

Nolan's First Bath and a Visit from Grandma and Grandpa Boone

Potty Master and No Nap Magee