24 Weeks!


Here is it by popular demand-the new belly picture. I have gotten several emails and phone calls from friends and family who want to see how much bigger I am getting! I am feeling great! Yes, I can feel my belly is stretching and my skin is starting to itch. I have become the lotion queen! Also, this little munchkin I have decided is the new karate kid. The baby is kicking me like a maniac--I stinkin love it! This past week I had the weirdest feeling when the baby did what felt like a front flip. The dresser arrived last Tuesday and we started putting it together! How much fun we had until...Bob hurt his back. So right now we are taking our time with putting it together and the crib is to arrive tomorrow. The next post will include photos of the dresser construction. This weekend is the big day of opening the envelope! Yipee-the anticipation is killing me but I can't believe that Bob and I stuck it out and didn't rip it open. Have a Happy Valentine's Day!

Comments

ML said…
Looking good!! Just ENJOY/remember EVERY kick!! You'll miss it. Feels GREAT to have that bond with the baby, doesn't it!! Just think... in a year, they'll be kicking you in the back and the face when they crawl into bed with you in the middle of the night~ ha!
ML

Popular posts from this blog

No more diapers

Nolan's First Bath and a Visit from Grandma and Grandpa Boone

Potty Master and No Nap Magee