Yeah! 12 Weeks!


We are officially 12 weeks into our pregnancy! Since my last posting we have shared the news with many other people. That has been the most fun! Also, we have had our first doctor's appointment. It was October 27th. At the doctor's we had our first ultrasound to make sure there was something in there. It was just the size of a kidney bean--Bob could see the heartbeat but I could not see it. The due date is June 2nd! I have not puked at all since my last posting but believe me I have been nauseous everyday-mostly all day. I am very tired and tend to fall asleep on the couch each night after dinner. Thank goodness for DVR. We bought our first diapers--too fun! About 2 weeks ago, Bob took our first belly picture. I feel like it is getting bigger and bigger each day. I can't wait for it to get bigger and bigger.

Comments

micnauman said…
Yay for growing baby bumps!! It's going to go so fast and before you know it, the little scheister will be in your arms!!! Hopefully the pukey feeling has passed. Addison can't wait to meet your little bambino because her Mom's other friends don't have kids! She's willing to make the trip to Ohio for playdates too! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

No more diapers

Nolan's First Bath and a Visit from Grandma and Grandpa Boone

Potty Master and No Nap Magee