Sunflower Lady

Yep, that is my current nickname that the librarians call me...This summer has been an amazing summer for my sweet sunflower garden.  I planted sunflowers everywhere and have been blown away by how many have bloomed.  My absolute favorite thing to do is to cut these flowers, fill them in a jar, and give them to others to help brighten their day.  Luckily, the blooms kept coming and I was able to share flowers with neighbors, librarians, strangers, and family over and over. 






These sunflowers were so tall that I would have to get out the ladder to cut them off!

Stop by the little free library and grab a book and a jar of sunshine for yourself or to share with someone else!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No more diapers

Nolan's First Bath and a Visit from Grandma and Grandpa Boone

Potty Master and No Nap Magee