Indians game

Bob's work schedule is chuck full of traveling from September until about Thanksgiving so any chance we get to be together is a cherished moment.  Last year we were so bummed we weren't able to make it to a Cleveland Indians playoff game together.  I actually had to FaceTime with him during the world series so that he could see them in the World Series.  Seriously, I was holding up my phone to the tv because he did not have tv where he was at.  Lol...  
Before he left for the week, he told me that he had gotten just the two of us tickets. 
After school, I jumped in the car and picked up Bob from the airport.  On the way there Bob told me the website he bought the tickets from notified him while he was on the runway that the tickets fell through.  You know me, I was okay with whatever happened, just knowing we were getting a night out together...the location didn't matter to me.  Well, to make a long story short...the company upgraded our tickets.  Our only problem was that they needed to print out the tickets because the ticket gate would not accept digital tickets.  Bob and I ran through the hotels of Cleveland searching for a hotel business center where we could print them out...  we would have been there in time for the first pitch, but we didn't end up getting to our seats until the bottom of the 2nd.... oh unforgettable moments!  When we found our seats were were amazed!  I could see the chest hairs on the players we were that close.  








A game isn't a game without a "lead" dog with stadium mustard!


Slider getting the crowd wild

The game was crazy...The indians came back from behind to win!  The place went crazy.
  
A good friend of Bob's from his time working at the manufacturing plant in Cleveland had seats one section over.  Yes, his jacket is quite incredible and very patriotic!!! What a fun time we had!    We love the tribe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No more diapers

Nolan's First Bath and a Visit from Grandma and Grandpa Boone

Potty Master and No Nap Magee