Landon's first loose tooth


Landon has been so eager to lose his first tooth since the tooth fairy arrived for Carter's teeth. At our most recent dentist appointment, she mentioned that one of Landon's bottom teeth were a little wiggly. That's all it took for him to start working on getting that thing out of there. Carter lost his first tooth at Hammer's house so Landon was trying so hard to do the same.  We traveled to their house over Christmas break but it didn't fall out then.



Landon was diligent with trying to get this tooth out.  One day during school he came running into my classroom holding his first baby tooth.  He was so excited.  After school when I asked him how he lost it, he said, "Mom I tripped on my shoe and hit my lip on my table and it fell out!"

My favorite part was seeing the excitement on his face in the morning when he found his "gold" coins from the tooth fairy.  Now unlike Carter who has saved all of his money in his piggy bank, Landon's coins quickly burned a hole in his pocket.  We ventured over to Target for him to purchase a pack of Pokemon cards.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No more diapers

Nolan's First Bath and a Visit from Grandma and Grandpa Boone

Potty Master and No Nap Magee