We are pregnant!!


On Monday, September 22, 2008 I was not feeling well. So I decided to take a pregnancy test just to be sure. I left the test in the bathroom for the results. I continued making dinner and then Bob came home from work. I had forgotten about the test and when I went to the restroom I noticed the "plus" sign. I ran to Bob and said "I think this is a plus sign" like 3-4 times. We busted out the preg. test instructions and sure enough--it was a plus sign. I whipped out another test this time a digital one. It was also postive. I called my doctor on Tuesday and the appointment is scheduled for Monday October 27th at 10:30am. We are so excited!

This weekend Bob went to the OSU game with Kasey Studer and I went home to visit my parents. I made a dessert to use as Bob's bday cake and we were going to sing Happy Birthday to him. After we sang and he blew out the candle, I asked him what his wish was. He said "My wish was that everyone knew that we were pregnant!" WOW! My parents and sister were stunned. There were tears of joy and lots of hugging! They can't wait!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No more diapers

Nolan's First Bath and a Visit from Grandma and Grandpa Boone

Potty Master and No Nap Magee