A Night to Remember


Time together is hard to find these days because of the schedule we have going on right now.  For Mother's Day, Bob surprised me with tickets to see one of our favorite musicians, Jason Mraz.  The coolest part about this concert is that he was performing alongside the Cleveland Youth Orchestra. I was over the moon to have a night with my husband and to see Jason Mraz too! 


We snuck out after a day that started with two baseball games which Bob coached both and then jumped in the car to head toward Cleveland. Unfortunately, we were unable to grab dinner before so we got to our seats just in the knick of time.




Our seats were on the balcony edge just overlooking the stage...I sat on the edge of my seat the whole time so I can have the best view.  I am sure that a few times Jason Mraz looked right into my eyes (dreamy!).







Oh how much we enjoy his music...it is full of catchy beats and powerful positive lyrics.  I was belting out as many of the songs I knew.






The youth orchestra was absolutely amazing.  These young kids were so talented and Jason was awestruck with how great they were too!  It was truly an inspiring experience.




A great night that we will never forget!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No more diapers

Nolan's First Bath and a Visit from Grandma and Grandpa Boone

Potty Master and No Nap Magee